Radial Engineering is a leading manufacturer of professional audio products, equipment for musicians, and acoustic materials. Based in Port Coquitlam, Radial’s products are used by audio professionals and touring acts around the world.
We are currently seeking an entry level graphic designer to join our marketing team. The role would be focussed on design however any web development or IT experience would be a valuable asset.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Product photography and editing images.
- Print layout for brochures, business cards and packaging.
- Creating asset for social media and newsletters.
- Update websites with new products.
- Design and develop ad materials for print and online.
- Post-secondary diploma in Marketing, Design or a related field is preferred.
- Portfolio of current work that has been used commercially.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- A proficient understanding of Adobe Illustrator, inDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience with IT and basic helpdesk tasks would be a valuable asset.
- Photography experience with professional DSLR.
- Musicians are welcome!
Radial is an equal opportunity employer that hires people based on their qualifications and attitude, not their race, religion or sex. We also provide long-standing employees and their families with a number of benefits.